The 38-day fall meet at Belmont Park will offer a $10.5 million stakes schedule featuring 14 grade I races, including the $1-million Jockey Club Gold Cup on Saturday, September 27.
Turnofthecentury emerges as an up-and-coming star by winning the Empire Classic on New York Showcase Day as Belmont draws to a close.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes