The 38-day fall meet at Belmont Park will offer a $10.5 million stakes schedule featuring 14 grade I races, including the $1-million Jockey Club Gold Cup on Saturday, September 27.
Turnofthecentury emerges as an up-and-coming star by winning the Empire Classic on New York Showcase Day as Belmont draws to a close.
Most Popular Stories
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk