The 38-day fall meet at Belmont Park will offer a $10.5 million stakes schedule featuring 14 grade I races, including the $1-million Jockey Club Gold Cup on Saturday, September 27.
Turnofthecentury emerges as an up-and-coming star by winning the Empire Classic on New York Showcase Day as Belmont draws to a close.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt