Jockey Ramon Dominguez, a patient at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, was transferred Jan. 24 from the neurological intensive care unit to a medical step-down unit where he will continue recovery.
Ramon Dominguez, diagnosed with a skull fracture as a result of a recent spill, continues to improve and was transferred Jan. 22 from Jamaica Hospital in Queens to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- Trickmeister to Tomorrow Bloodstock in NY
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line
- Nerud-Owned and Bred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76