Jockey Ramon Dominguez, a patient at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, was transferred Jan. 24 from the neurological intensive care unit to a medical step-down unit where he will continue recovery.
Ramon Dominguez, diagnosed with a skull fracture as a result of a recent spill, continues to improve and was transferred Jan. 22 from Jamaica Hospital in Queens to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September