Jockey Ramon Dominguez, a patient at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, was transferred Jan. 24 from the neurological intensive care unit to a medical step-down unit where he will continue recovery.
Ramon Dominguez, diagnosed with a skull fracture as a result of a recent spill, continues to improve and was transferred Jan. 22 from Jamaica Hospital in Queens to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney