Jockey Ramon Dominguez, a patient at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, was transferred Jan. 24 from the neurological intensive care unit to a medical step-down unit where he will continue recovery.
Ramon Dominguez, diagnosed with a skull fracture as a result of a recent spill, continues to improve and was transferred Jan. 22 from Jamaica Hospital in Queens to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence