Jockey Ramon Dominguez, a patient at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, was transferred Jan. 24 from the neurological intensive care unit to a medical step-down unit where he will continue recovery.
Ramon Dominguez, diagnosed with a skull fracture as a result of a recent spill, continues to improve and was transferred Jan. 22 from Jamaica Hospital in Queens to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph