Fasig-Tipton has applied for a building permit to expand its sale pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N. Y., according to the company's president, Boyd Browning. Much of the work planned for the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion, he said, is designed to bring the building "up to date" to comply with the existing codes for handicapped access.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core