A little less uncertainty might make New York-bred yearlings more popular during the Fasig-Tipton preferred auction.
New York's top fiscal officer has warned a state agency that its delay in approving a video lottery terminal casino contract for Aqueduct is costing the state needed revenue and risking bankruptcy for the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Duo Chitu, Bayern in Derby Works
- Derby Contender Tapiture Breezes at Churchill
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream