A pilot program in New York is said to have the potential to increase the profitability and number of horse-related businesses in Saratoga County, where the horse industry's impact is valued at more than $317 million.
The New York Farm Viability Institute (NYFVI) awarded $80,000 to Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) of Saratoga County for a pilot project that could evolve into a statewide or national resource for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes