Complications arising from scheduling make it impossible for the New York Breeders Sales Co. to hold its fall breeding stock sale this year, officials said Sept. 13.
A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 400 mares and weanlings, along with 16 stallion seasons, for its fall breeding stock sale. The auction will be held Oct. 12 at Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York