Complications arising from scheduling make it impossible for the New York Breeders Sales Co. to hold its fall breeding stock sale this year, officials said Sept. 13.
A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 400 mares and weanlings, along with 16 stallion seasons, for its fall breeding stock sale. The auction will be held Oct. 12 at Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Rake Farms, Butler Dominate Minnesota Card
- Itsmyluckyday Outfights Moreno in Woodward