Complications arising from scheduling make it impossible for the New York Breeders Sales Co. to hold its fall breeding stock sale this year, officials said Sept. 13.
A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 400 mares and weanlings, along with 16 stallion seasons, for its fall breeding stock sale. The auction will be held Oct. 12 at Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Another Chapter for John Nerud