A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
Topped by a weanling daughter of Kafwain sold for $60,000, Sunday's mixed fall sale conducted by the New York Breeders' Sales Company produced gains in gross, average, and number sold when compared with the same sale one year ago.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile