A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
Topped by a weanling daughter of Kafwain sold for $60,000, Sunday's mixed fall sale conducted by the New York Breeders' Sales Company produced gains in gross, average, and number sold when compared with the same sale one year ago.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet