A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
Topped by a weanling daughter of Kafwain sold for $60,000, Sunday's mixed fall sale conducted by the New York Breeders' Sales Company produced gains in gross, average, and number sold when compared with the same sale one year ago.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Steps Toward Integrity
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest