A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
Topped by a weanling daughter of Kafwain sold for $60,000, Sunday's mixed fall sale conducted by the New York Breeders' Sales Company produced gains in gross, average, and number sold when compared with the same sale one year ago.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz