A weanling daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus brought $95,000 to top the New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall breeding stock sale, which was held at Saratoga Race Course Oct. 12. Destined Farm purchased the bay filly from Five Oak Farm, agent.
Topped by a weanling daughter of Kafwain sold for $60,000, Sunday's mixed fall sale conducted by the New York Breeders' Sales Company produced gains in gross, average, and number sold when compared with the same sale one year ago.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co. is planning two sales in Saratoga Springs for 2005. A yearling sale will be held Aug. 11-12, with a mixed sale to follow Oct. 17-18. The sales will be conducted at the show grounds on Union Avenue adjacent to Saratoga racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turn Back the Alarm
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Texas Sire Scrimshaw Relocates to Keen Farms