Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 299 selected yearlings for its New York Bred yearling sale scheduled Saturday and Sunday, August 10-11. Sessions will begin at 7 p.m. in the Humphrey S. Finney Sale Pavilion.
Fasig-Tipton New York-bred yearling sale ends two-night run on a powerful upswing for a second straight year, with a strong closing session Aug. 12 and 20 horses sold for $100,000 or more--including a $330,000 sale topper.
Buyer Jim Crupi of Crupi's New Castle Farm talks about changes at the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred yearling sale and his purchases Aug. 11.
Jonathan Thorn talks about a $220,000 Majestic Warrior colt Thorndale sold for owner Seth Gregory. The colt was the top selling yearling Aug. 11 at the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred sale.
Opening night for the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred yearling sale saw increases in revenue but also in the buy-back rate compared to last year, as a $220,000 yearling topped session one Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection