"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Fasig-Tipton, Barretts playing a vital role in attracting owners. read blog
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2011 seminar and clinic schedule, consisting of three new owner seminars, a breeding clinic and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct its New and Prospective Owners seminar on May 16 at Churchill Downs.
A panel discussion will be part of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association's Breeders' Cup seminar Oct. 24 at Santa Anita Park. The focus of the seminar, for current or prospective owners, will be the California racing and breeding industry.
Louisiana Downs honors meet champs...Hoosier Park prepares for Ladies' Night...Sam Houston hosts owners' seminar...Zito bobblehead to hit Churchill.
The Greatest Game, the Thoroughbred industry's new-owner initiative, will hold an informational session on the progress of the program Sept. 13 at the Keeneland sale pavilion. It is open to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly