"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Fasig-Tipton, Barretts playing a vital role in attracting owners. read blog
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2011 seminar and clinic schedule, consisting of three new owner seminars, a breeding clinic and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct its New and Prospective Owners seminar on May 16 at Churchill Downs.
A panel discussion will be part of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association's Breeders' Cup seminar Oct. 24 at Santa Anita Park. The focus of the seminar, for current or prospective owners, will be the California racing and breeding industry.
Louisiana Downs honors meet champs...Hoosier Park prepares for Ladies' Night...Sam Houston hosts owners' seminar...Zito bobblehead to hit Churchill.
The Greatest Game, the Thoroughbred industry's new-owner initiative, will hold an informational session on the progress of the program Sept. 13 at the Keeneland sale pavilion. It is open to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell