"Time to Ride," an effort to expose 100,000 new people to horses over a 100-day period, has been launched.
Fasig-Tipton, Barretts playing a vital role in attracting owners. read blog
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2011 seminar and clinic schedule, consisting of three new owner seminars, a breeding clinic and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct its New and Prospective Owners seminar on May 16 at Churchill Downs.
A panel discussion will be part of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association's Breeders' Cup seminar Oct. 24 at Santa Anita Park. The focus of the seminar, for current or prospective owners, will be the California racing and breeding industry.
Louisiana Downs honors meet champs...Hoosier Park prepares for Ladies' Night...Sam Houston hosts owners' seminar...Zito bobblehead to hit Churchill.
The Greatest Game, the Thoroughbred industry's new-owner initiative, will hold an informational session on the progress of the program Sept. 13 at the Keeneland sale pavilion. It is open to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino