Jockeys who ride regularly in New Jersey could begin receiving an annual grant of $150,000 to help pay for health insurance if a deal is finalized during a December meeting between the New Jersey Racing Commission and the Jockeys' Guild.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- Five New Additions for TOBA Owners Concierge