The Breeders' Cup simulcast helped trigger a record day for New Jersey Account Wagering and increased wagering at both Meadowlands and Monmouth Park.
- By Tom LaMarra
Almost $41.5 million in handle has passed through New Jersey Account Wagering, a joint venture of the New Jersey Sports Authority and Pennwood Racing, since its launch Oct. 28, 2004.
New Jersey racing officials expect account-wagering handle to top $35 million this year in its first full year of operation.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass