The Breeders' Cup simulcast helped trigger a record day for New Jersey Account Wagering and increased wagering at both Meadowlands and Monmouth Park.
- By Tom LaMarra
Almost $41.5 million in handle has passed through New Jersey Account Wagering, a joint venture of the New Jersey Sports Authority and Pennwood Racing, since its launch Oct. 28, 2004.
New Jersey racing officials expect account-wagering handle to top $35 million this year in its first full year of operation.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Catch a Glimpse Breezes for Breeders' Cup
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC