Trial by Jury rallied late in the stretch to nail 1-2 favorite New Export by a neck in Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Favored Willow O Wisp broke on top and was never headed while cruising to a 1 1/4-length victory over Artiste Royal under jockey Victor Espinoza in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
New Export, a Brazilian-bred 5-year-old horse with two group I victories in his country, will make his United States debut for trainer Bobby Frankel in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Champagne Stakes is Next Step for I Spent It
- Wonder Gal Seeks Rebound in Frizette Stakes
- Bustin It Heads New York Breeders' Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince
- Sea The Stars Filly Tops Day 2 of Orby Sale
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing