Trial by Jury rallied late in the stretch to nail 1-2 favorite New Export by a neck in Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Favored Willow O Wisp broke on top and was never headed while cruising to a 1 1/4-length victory over Artiste Royal under jockey Victor Espinoza in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
New Export, a Brazilian-bred 5-year-old horse with two group I victories in his country, will make his United States debut for trainer Bobby Frankel in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday