Trial by Jury rallied late in the stretch to nail 1-2 favorite New Export by a neck in Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Favored Willow O Wisp broke on top and was never headed while cruising to a 1 1/4-length victory over Artiste Royal under jockey Victor Espinoza in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
New Export, a Brazilian-bred 5-year-old horse with two group I victories in his country, will make his United States debut for trainer Bobby Frankel in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill