Trial by Jury rallied late in the stretch to nail 1-2 favorite New Export by a neck in Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Favored Willow O Wisp broke on top and was never headed while cruising to a 1 1/4-length victory over Artiste Royal under jockey Victor Espinoza in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
New Export, a Brazilian-bred 5-year-old horse with two group I victories in his country, will make his United States debut for trainer Bobby Frankel in Saturday's $100,000 Inglewood Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day