Steve Haskin revisits the story of how Tiznow helped inspire a dynasty. read blog
Gypsy Robin was an impressive wire-to-wire winner of the $250,000 Lexus Raven Run Oct. 20, blitzing to the lead at Keeneland and never looking back as she easily overpowered 13 sophomore fillies by four lengths.
- By Steve Haskin
How Tiznow helped inspire a dynasty. read blog
Yes, there are ties to Thoroughbred racing in this year's Super Bowl. The Philly Frenzy that began last spring with Smarty Jones has now carried over to professional football, as Philadelphia once again has reason to celebrate. And who can forget that it was Tiznow who was the impetus for what has become football's next potential dynasty--the New England Patriots.
So, what was it, you ask, that turned around the New England Patriots' season, which began at 1-3? It was none other than Tiznow's courageous victory in the Breeders' Cup Classic that served as an inspiration to the National Football League team.
Most Popular Stories
- Martin Defends Sending 'Chrome' to Ascot
- Rivals Back to Challenge Dortmund in SA Derby
- Former Claimer Chases Greatness in SA Oaks
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- The Big Beast Returns to the Big Leagues
- Frosted Looking to Rebound in Wood Memorial
- Grade II Winner Williamstown Dead at 25
- Condo Commando Tops Gazelle Contenders
- Blinkers On 'Truth Or Else' in Arkansas Derby
- Blue Grass Hopefuls Train at Keeneland