A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
Trainer Neville Parnham is asked about his Cox Plate contender Playing God. watch video
Six horses were sold for Aust$100,000 (approximately $65,481 in U.S. funds) or more during the second session of the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 12 in Australia. The results through the first two days were 175 horses sold, a gross of Aust$6,876,500 (approximately $4,502,801), and an average price of Aust$32,294 ($21,146).
Most Popular Stories
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness
- Florida HBPA Launches New Website
- Starspangledbanner Colt Tops DBS Session
- Shared Belief Streaks to Pacific Classic Win
- Arc Winner Rail Link Relocated to France
- V. E. Day Adds to English Channel's Resume