A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
Trainer Neville Parnham is asked about his Cox Plate contender Playing God. watch video
Six horses were sold for Aust$100,000 (approximately $65,481 in U.S. funds) or more during the second session of the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 12 in Australia. The results through the first two days were 175 horses sold, a gross of Aust$6,876,500 (approximately $4,502,801), and an average price of Aust$32,294 ($21,146).
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile