Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland of twinspires.com preview the Tropical Turf Handicap (gr. III). Plus, picks for the My Charmer Handicap (gr. III). Watch Video
Lothenbach Stables' Bearpath stalked pacesetter Brother Nick for 11 furlongs, took over inside the eighth-pole, then held off favorite Never On Sunday to win the Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 27 at Gulfstream Park .
Winchester will be the favorite in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 27 at Gulfstream Park, a race that also will mark the season debut of Fred Bradley's remarkable 9-year-old gelding Brass Hat.
Take the Points crossed the wire first in the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap (gr. IT) Feb. 6, but the 4-year-old colt was disqualified for interference, giving the win to odds-on choice Court Vision.
Court Vision and Take the Points, both two-time grade I winners on grass, will clash Feb. 6 when making their seasonal debuts in the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap (gr. IT).
Goldikova takes another step Aug. 16 towards a defense of her Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) title when she lines up against eight other rivals in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) at Deauville.
French raider Vision d'Etat stormed from last to first and had enough to hold off the late challenge of Tartan Bearer to capture the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 17.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII