23-year-old Go for Gin is the oldest living Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner based in North America.
Never Knock, dam of champion Pleasant Tap and classic winner Go for Gin, died three days after delivering an A.P. Indy filly on March 2 at William du Pont III's Pillar Stud near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass