23-year-old Go for Gin is the oldest living Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner based in North America.
Never Knock, dam of champion Pleasant Tap and classic winner Go for Gin, died three days after delivering an A.P. Indy filly on March 2 at William du Pont III's Pillar Stud near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos