Fair Grounds Race Course will adopt net pool pricing to calculate payouts on winning wagers beginning with Thursday's program at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Churchill Downs will adopt net pool pricing to calculate pay-outs on winning wagers during its Oct. 30-Nov. 26 fall meet.
In the two months since common pool pari-mutuel wagering with Canada was first introduced at Emerald Downs and Arlington Park, both tracks have seen significant increases in handle from Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays