Fair Grounds Race Course will adopt net pool pricing to calculate payouts on winning wagers beginning with Thursday's program at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Churchill Downs will adopt net pool pricing to calculate pay-outs on winning wagers during its Oct. 30-Nov. 26 fall meet.
In the two months since common pool pari-mutuel wagering with Canada was first introduced at Emerald Downs and Arlington Park, both tracks have seen significant increases in handle from Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady