Fair Grounds Race Course will adopt net pool pricing to calculate payouts on winning wagers beginning with Thursday's program at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Churchill Downs will adopt net pool pricing to calculate pay-outs on winning wagers during its Oct. 30-Nov. 26 fall meet.
In the two months since common pool pari-mutuel wagering with Canada was first introduced at Emerald Downs and Arlington Park, both tracks have seen significant increases in handle from Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Seagram Cup Next on Sky Captain's Itinerary
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks