A federal judge in Lexington signed an order Oct. 24 that allows parties to make selected evidence confidential in the lawsuit involving the controversial ClassicStar broodmare leasing program.
A federal judge in a Lexington courthouse on Oct. 3 declined to issue temporary restraining orders that might have impacted the dispersal sale of ClassicStar-affiliated horses at the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Springhouse Takes Shot in Cup and Saucer
- OBS Under Tack Show Set for Oct. 12
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot