Gambling proponents announced a proposed constitutional amendment March 24 to allow video slot machines at the seven racetracks in Ohio. The proposal, which calls for slots at non-track sites in Cincinnati and Cleveland, would also allow voters in counties with racetracks to vote in four years on establishing full casinos with table games in those areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16