Gambling proponents announced a proposed constitutional amendment March 24 to allow video slot machines at the seven racetracks in Ohio. The proposal, which calls for slots at non-track sites in Cincinnati and Cleveland, would also allow voters in counties with racetracks to vote in four years on establishing full casinos with table games in those areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt