Gambling proponents announced a proposed constitutional amendment March 24 to allow video slot machines at the seven racetracks in Ohio. The proposal, which calls for slots at non-track sites in Cincinnati and Cleveland, would also allow voters in counties with racetracks to vote in four years on establishing full casinos with table games in those areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw