Gambling proponents announced a proposed constitutional amendment March 24 to allow video slot machines at the seven racetracks in Ohio. The proposal, which calls for slots at non-track sites in Cincinnati and Cleveland, would also allow voters in counties with racetracks to vote in four years on establishing full casinos with table games in those areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- The Path Back to Victory for Red Vine
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby