Janey Adams, a 22-year-old Indiana-based owner/trainer, has been accused of abusing and neglecting a Thoroughbred in her care and was recommended to receive a 10-year suspension by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
Assistance efforts are underway in southern Indiana to treat 17 Thoroughbreds removed from Green River Stables near Evansville earlier this month.
A trainer who allegedly left several Thoroughbred horses either dead or neglected at a Southern Ohio farm has been suspended by Kentucky stewards for "conduct detrimental to racing."
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.