Janey Adams, a 22-year-old Indiana-based owner/trainer, has been accused of abusing and neglecting a Thoroughbred in her care and was recommended to receive a 10-year suspension by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
Assistance efforts are underway in southern Indiana to treat 17 Thoroughbreds removed from Green River Stables near Evansville earlier this month.
A trainer who allegedly left several Thoroughbred horses either dead or neglected at a Southern Ohio farm has been suspended by Kentucky stewards for "conduct detrimental to racing."
Most Popular Stories
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing