Janey Adams, a 22-year-old Indiana-based owner/trainer, has been accused of abusing and neglecting a Thoroughbred in her care and was recommended to receive a 10-year suspension by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
Assistance efforts are underway in southern Indiana to treat 17 Thoroughbreds removed from Green River Stables near Evansville earlier this month.
A trainer who allegedly left several Thoroughbred horses either dead or neglected at a Southern Ohio farm has been suspended by Kentucky stewards for "conduct detrimental to racing."
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Palace Malice Earns Bullet in Saratoga Breeze