Casino construction, attendance, and NYRA Rewards boost morale. read blog
An anticipated $20-30 million purse boost due to VLTs key to mood around New York as Belmont Stakes day approaches.
The New York Racing Association and Horse Racing Simulation LLC announced May 28 the launch of an interactive horse racing simulation game that will feature four grade I races associated with Belmont Stakes Day, including the actual 2008 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) featuring Big Brown's quest to win all three legs of horse racing's Triple Crown.
Neema Ghazi has been promoted to director of marketing for the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes