Casino construction, attendance, and NYRA Rewards boost morale. read blog
An anticipated $20-30 million purse boost due to VLTs key to mood around New York as Belmont Stakes day approaches.
The New York Racing Association and Horse Racing Simulation LLC announced May 28 the launch of an interactive horse racing simulation game that will feature four grade I races associated with Belmont Stakes Day, including the actual 2008 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) featuring Big Brown's quest to win all three legs of horse racing's Triple Crown.
Neema Ghazi has been promoted to director of marketing for the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup