Keeneland's January horses of all ages auction kicked off its six-day run Monday with increases in gross revenue and median price while selling its first seven-figure horse since 2002.
The first major Thoroughbred auction of the New Year kicks off Monday in Central Kentucky when the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale launches its six-day run. Sessions begin each morning at 10:00 (EST).
Native Roots, the dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will be offered on the opening day of next year's Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Remembering City Zip and His Epic Hopeful
- Can'thelpbelieving, Dragon Bay Duel in Nijinsky Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts