Keeneland's January horses of all ages auction kicked off its six-day run Monday with increases in gross revenue and median price while selling its first seven-figure horse since 2002.
The first major Thoroughbred auction of the New Year kicks off Monday in Central Kentucky when the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale launches its six-day run. Sessions begin each morning at 10:00 (EST).
Native Roots, the dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will be offered on the opening day of next year's Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Able Friend Wins Champions Mile in Easy Romp
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'