Keeneland's January horses of all ages auction kicked off its six-day run Monday with increases in gross revenue and median price while selling its first seven-figure horse since 2002.
The first major Thoroughbred auction of the New Year kicks off Monday in Central Kentucky when the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale launches its six-day run. Sessions begin each morning at 10:00 (EST).
Native Roots, the dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will be offered on the opening day of next year's Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner