Keeneland's January horses of all ages auction kicked off its six-day run Monday with increases in gross revenue and median price while selling its first seven-figure horse since 2002.
The first major Thoroughbred auction of the New Year kicks off Monday in Central Kentucky when the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale launches its six-day run. Sessions begin each morning at 10:00 (EST).
Native Roots, the dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will be offered on the opening day of next year's Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes