The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Monday released the names of the winners for the 2005 Eclipse Awards. The Eclipse Awards are voted on and presented by the NTRA, Daily Racing Form, and National Turf Writers Association. The votes are tabulated and certified by Ernst & Young LLP. Winners in all categories were announced at the 35th annual Eclipse Awards ceremony, to be held at the Regent Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot