The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Monday released the names of the winners for the 2005 Eclipse Awards. The Eclipse Awards are voted on and presented by the NTRA, Daily Racing Form, and National Turf Writers Association. The votes are tabulated and certified by Ernst & Young LLP. Winners in all categories were announced at the 35th annual Eclipse Awards ceremony, to be held at the Regent Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine