Galas like this don't exist in many parts of the country, but - in Saratoga - they make a Saturday betting horses a battle with fatigue. 'Hung over in Saratoga' is redundant.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced the 2006 schedule of National Pick 4 wagers available at wagering outlets nationwide March 31. All six wagers are tied to ABC/ESPN racing telecasts.
The NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with "The Road to the World Thoroughbred Championships on NBC", will be available for fans Saturday, Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Red Rifle Rallies to Dominion Day Victory