The Horse Racing Radio Network will provide live coverage of the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induction ceremony at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) Friday, Aug. 8. It will also be broadcast by HRTV on tape delay basis.
Veteran jockey Perry Ouzts, 58, passed Hall of Famer John Longden on the all-time leading riders' list when he rode two winners at Turfway Park Nov. 29.
Trainer Roger Attfield, who will be be inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame this year, was the guest on the latest edition of BloodHorse.com's popular Talkin' Horses podcast July 17. Listen Now!
Three Thoroughbred stars from the 19th century--racehorse Duke of Magenta, jockey Shelby "Pike" Barnes, and trainer Matthew Byrnes--have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment