The Horse Racing Radio Network will provide live coverage of the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induction ceremony at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) Friday, Aug. 8. It will also be broadcast by HRTV on tape delay basis.
Veteran jockey Perry Ouzts, 58, passed Hall of Famer John Longden on the all-time leading riders' list when he rode two winners at Turfway Park Nov. 29.
Trainer Roger Attfield, who will be be inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame this year, was the guest on the latest edition of BloodHorse.com's popular Talkin' Horses podcast July 17. Listen Now!
Three Thoroughbred stars from the 19th century--racehorse Duke of Magenta, jockey Shelby "Pike" Barnes, and trainer Matthew Byrnes--have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Catch a Glimpse Breezes for Breeders' Cup