Takeover Target has showed promise from the start. On Friday, Aug. 7 in the $200,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. II) on the Saratoga Race Course turf, the Harlan's Holiday colt delivered.
Grade III winners World Approval and Night Prowler look to take the next step up Friday, Aug. 7 in the $200,000 National Museum Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) at Saratoga Race Course.
J. Keeler Johnson handicaps a pair of turf stakes at Saratoga, including the Fourstardave Handicap. read blog
Trainer Steve Asmussen has switched gears with Daddy Nose Best, attempting to take the colt from Triple Crown contender to quality turf runner in the $200,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame
Wood Memorial (gr. I) winner Nobiz Like Shobiz makes his grass debut for trainer Barclay Tagg Monday in the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Breeders' Cup (gr. IIT) at Saratoga Aug. 6.
Even-money favorite Artie Schiller avoided a troubled stretch run and streaked to a 4 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) for 3-year-olds on the Saratoga turf Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer