J. Keeler Johnson handicaps a pair of turf stakes at Saratoga, including the Fourstardave Handicap. read blog
Trainer Steve Asmussen has switched gears with Daddy Nose Best, attempting to take the colt from Triple Crown contender to quality turf runner in the $200,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame
Wood Memorial (gr. I) winner Nobiz Like Shobiz makes his grass debut for trainer Barclay Tagg Monday in the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Breeders' Cup (gr. IIT) at Saratoga Aug. 6.
Even-money favorite Artie Schiller avoided a troubled stretch run and streaked to a 4 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) for 3-year-olds on the Saratoga turf Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- BC, NBC Extend Media Rights Deal 10 Years
- Smith Has Calming Influence on Tom's Tribute
- Lameness Knocks Magician Out of BC Turf
- Silver Charm Pensioned, Returning to Kentucky
- Free as a Bird Refuses to Fly, Out of Cup
- Zenyatta: Champion Mother
- Jury Fails to Reach Verdict in Mare Case
- American Pharoah Out of BC Juvenile
- Hopes of Calderon, Peru with Valiant Emilia