Only one horse in Monday's $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. IIT) has a graded stakes grass win, so there are plenty of contenders looking to step up on the Saratoga turf course.
Although he suffered his first turf defeat of the season in last month's Virginia Derby, Artie Schiller will be odds-on to get back in the winners' circle when he starts in Saratoga's $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. IIT) Monday.
In Monday's National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. II), the "smart money" was on Claiborne Farm homebred Patrol, seeking his fourth consecutive victory after finishing third in his career debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Speaking of Which Makes Grade at Calder
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Darysina Tops Opening Day of Arqana Sale
- Csaba Successful in Fred Hooper Defense
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- In The Fast Lane Takes Cape Fillies Guineas