Only one horse in Monday's $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. IIT) has a graded stakes grass win, so there are plenty of contenders looking to step up on the Saratoga turf course.
Although he suffered his first turf defeat of the season in last month's Virginia Derby, Artie Schiller will be odds-on to get back in the winners' circle when he starts in Saratoga's $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. IIT) Monday.
In Monday's National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Handicap (gr. II), the "smart money" was on Claiborne Farm homebred Patrol, seeking his fourth consecutive victory after finishing third in his career debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa