The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will be holding its second annual "Guests in the Gallery" program at 11 a.m. on Aug. 7. The 3-part panel program is designed to give fans and other interested observers an inside view of racing and the opportunity to meet key people involved in the sport.
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will announce June 27 the details of how a Seabiscuit trophy stolen in the 1950s was recovered. The trophy was stolen from the Howard family, which owned the famed Thoroughbred.
Officials at the National Musuem of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., have called a press conference for next week to discuss the dramatic return of a Seabiscuit trophy stolen 50 years ago.
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has received a large collection of memorablia from the estate of trainer H.A. "Jimmy" Jones.
Bits and pieces from across the industry...
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm