The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will be holding its second annual "Guests in the Gallery" program at 11 a.m. on Aug. 7. The 3-part panel program is designed to give fans and other interested observers an inside view of racing and the opportunity to meet key people involved in the sport.
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will announce June 27 the details of how a Seabiscuit trophy stolen in the 1950s was recovered. The trophy was stolen from the Howard family, which owned the famed Thoroughbred.
Officials at the National Musuem of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., have called a press conference for next week to discuss the dramatic return of a Seabiscuit trophy stolen 50 years ago.
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has received a large collection of memorablia from the estate of trainer H.A. "Jimmy" Jones.
Bits and pieces from across the industry...
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances