Attorney and retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Phil Hanrahan has been named chief executive officer of the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association.
The Model Rules Committee of the Association of Racing Commissioners International has voted 12-0, with one abstention, to recommend lowering the threshold of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug Phenylbutazone.
Seeking to improve the health and lives of horse racetrack employees, backstretch workers, and horse farm personnel, the Winners Federation will hold its annual professional conference in Minneapolis, Minn. July 25-26.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and the National Horseman's Benevolent and Protective Association announced that TVG will be the official television partner of the 2010 Claiming Crown at Canterbury Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac