Attorney and retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Phil Hanrahan has been named chief executive officer of the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association.
The Model Rules Committee of the Association of Racing Commissioners International has voted 12-0, with one abstention, to recommend lowering the threshold of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug Phenylbutazone.
Seeking to improve the health and lives of horse racetrack employees, backstretch workers, and horse farm personnel, the Winners Federation will hold its annual professional conference in Minneapolis, Minn. July 25-26.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and the National Horseman's Benevolent and Protective Association announced that TVG will be the official television partner of the 2010 Claiming Crown at Canterbury Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore
- Former Classics Starters Line Up in Jean Prat
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington