Attorney and retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Phil Hanrahan has been named chief executive officer of the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association.
The Model Rules Committee of the Association of Racing Commissioners International has voted 12-0, with one abstention, to recommend lowering the threshold of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug Phenylbutazone.
Seeking to improve the health and lives of horse racetrack employees, backstretch workers, and horse farm personnel, the Winners Federation will hold its annual professional conference in Minneapolis, Minn. July 25-26.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and the National Horseman's Benevolent and Protective Association announced that TVG will be the official television partner of the 2010 Claiming Crown at Canterbury Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts