Soft Falling Rain got a less than ideal trip in the $1 million Godolphin Mile before storming to victory in the first race on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card March 30 at Meydan.
Favorite Soft Falling Rain easily dispatched pacesetter Deauville Prince in the stretch and drew off to a clear win in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Two Thousands Guineas (UAE-III) Feb. 14 at Meydan.
Mike De Kock's Grand Emporium, favorite for the Godolphin Mile (UAE-II), may have been sporting new colors, but it was business as usual as he ran out a cozy winner of the mile dirt race Saturday at Nad Al Sheba.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong