The report is the third equine study since 1998 conducted by NAHMS. It focuses on horses at farms and ranches, breeding farms, boarding and training stables, and riding stables.
The USDA's National Animal Health Monitoring System (NAHMS) released the first report from its Equine 2015 study, Baseline Reference of Equine Health and Management in the United States, 2015.
The United States Department of Agriculture National Animal Health Monitoring System will launch a new equine health study in May, the American Horse Council said April. 6.
The American Horse Council is asking its member organizations, their members, and the entire horse community to help in the drafting of the 2015 National Animal Health Monitoring System Equine Study.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Anthony's Cross Gets First Winner in Indiana
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes