Dream Rush won the $206,600 Nassau County Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park on Saturday, leading wire-to-wire en route to a 9 1/4-length victory.
The speedy Dream Rush figures to be the odds-on choice against just four rivals in the $200,000 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies battling over seven furlongs at Belmont Park on Saturday.
Hello Liberty switched to the rail in deep stretch and passed tiring frontrunner Win McCool to win the $205,600 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) on Saturday at Belmont Park.
Unbeaten How True It Is, a $450,000 2-year-old purchase last February who won both her starts at Gulfstream Park for trainer Joe Orseno, could be the one to beat in Saturday's $200,000 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park.
Chester and Mary Broman's Seeking the Ante became a graded stakes winner Saturday when she rallied on the outside to defeat Slew Motion by a length in the $192,000 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at seven furlongs.
John D. Gunther's Bending Strings relished a cutback to the seven-furlong distance of the $195,000 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies, drawing away for her first graded stakes victory by 4 3/4 lengths at Belmont Park Saturday.
Belmont Park's May 11 program will be highlighted by the Nassau County Breeders' Cup, a grade II event at seven furlongs, and the Bold Ruler Stakes, a grade III event at six furlongs.
Belmont Park's Saturday card will be highlighted by the Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) at seven furlongs and the Bold Ruler Stakes (gr. III) at six furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work