The Barretts October mixed sale ended its two-day run Tuesday in Southern California with a 10% decline in gross revenue even though the number of horses sold increased significantly.
Nanogram, a 6-year-old daughter of Quiet American, brought $72,000 Monday to top the opening session of the Barretts October mixed sale at Fairplex Park in Southern California. Sheila O'Callaghan purchased the bay mare from Mary Knight, agent.
Laffit Pincay Jr., the world's winningest rider at 55, recorded his second straight riding triple at Hollywood Park on Thursday when guiding favored Adalgisa to victory in the featured $49,882 allowance/claiming event for fillies and mares at one-mile on turf.
For Wildenstein Stable's favored Rolly Polly and jockey Patrick Valenzuela, the last stride of the $114,100 Senator Ken Maddy Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Santa Anita Saturday was the best one.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Stakes and Chops
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight