Multiple graded stakes winner Frac Daddy has been retired from racing, according to a July 28 announcement from trainer Ken McPeek.
Odds-on choice Frac Daddy, making his initial foray into Canada, came away with a convincing five-length victory in the $186,614 Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) June 1 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
Frac Daddy and Java's War have five-furlong maintenance works at Churchill Downs April 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga