Multiple graded stakes winner Frac Daddy has been retired from racing, according to a July 28 announcement from trainer Ken McPeek.
Odds-on choice Frac Daddy, making his initial foray into Canada, came away with a convincing five-length victory in the $186,614 Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) June 1 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
Frac Daddy and Java's War have five-furlong maintenance works at Churchill Downs April 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill