The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
- By Ron Mitchell
The success of Laura Hillenbrand's "Seabiscuit," which has more than 400,000 copies in print and is being made into a motion picture, is spawning more books on horse racing and breeding, according to USA Today.
By Nan Mooney -- Marketing a sport to women takes more than just hanging out a "Ladies Welcome" sign. It requires creativity, and some shared wisdom.
By Nan Mooney -- When I read that the racing industry is actually considering turning IBM down, I had only one question: Are you crazy?
By Nan Mooney -- Most racetrack insiders have their own peculiar way of viewing the world. But a crucial viewpoint appears to be getting lost. Everyone on the inside is so busy looking sideways, they seem to have forgotten about all of us on the outside looking in.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal