The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
The success of Laura Hillenbrand's "Seabiscuit," which has more than 400,000 copies in print and is being made into a motion picture, is spawning more books on horse racing and breeding, according to USA Today.
By Nan Mooney -- Marketing a sport to women takes more than just hanging out a "Ladies Welcome" sign. It requires creativity, and some shared wisdom.
By Nan Mooney -- When I read that the racing industry is actually considering turning IBM down, I had only one question: Are you crazy?
By Nan Mooney -- Most racetrack insiders have their own peculiar way of viewing the world. But a crucial viewpoint appears to be getting lost. Everyone on the inside is so busy looking sideways, they seem to have forgotten about all of us on the outside looking in.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat Wants 'Pharoah' to Run in Travers
- Honor Code Favored in Sparkling Whitney Field
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Priority One Jets to Sponsor Forego Stakes
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- NYRA Reports Strong Handle Early at Saratoga
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Two Paths Toward Integrity