Godolphin won the $200,000 Nad al Sheba Trophy Sponsored by Haras Estrela Energia (UAE-III) for the third straight year March 2 when Ahzeemah held off a strong challenge from Certerach by a neck at Meydan.
Pat Cummings presents an analysis of racing March 2 at the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan in the United Arab Emirates. The card includes the $250,000 Zabeel Mile (UAE-II) and the $200,000 Nad Al Sheba Trophy (UAE-III).
The $200,000 Nad Al Sheba Trophy (UAE-III) attracted an intriguing 13-horse field, including globetrotting Jakkalberry, 2012 Irish St. Leger (Ire-I) victor Royal Diamond, and Saddler's Rock, who has shown impressive stamina.
Do It All, dismissed at 26-1, led from start to finish to win the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) March 1.
Dick Powell gives his selections for the March 1 program at the Dubai Carnival, which includes the Zabeel Mile (UAE-IIT) and the Nad al Sheba Trophy (UAE-IIIT), both on turf.
Stakes winners Viscount Nelson and Sandagiyr are set to square off in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse March 1.
Derbaas held off the late challenge of heavily-favored Raihana to capture the $250,000 Al Fahidi Fort Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 17.
Tough-as-nails Raihana will be making a quick turnaround when she goes to the post in the eight furlong Al Fahidi Fort Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call