The 2014 Canterbury Park live racing season, the 20th since the Minnesota track reopened in 1995, begins Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. CDT, in Shakopee.
Canterbury Park has received approval from the Minnesota Racing Commission for a 69-day Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse in 2014, from May 16 through Sept. 13.
Canterbury Park reported a 25% increase in wagering and record average daily attendance during the 62-day meet that concluded Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Wednesday at Saratoga
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award