The 2014 Canterbury Park live racing season, the 20th since the Minnesota track reopened in 1995, begins Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. CDT, in Shakopee.
Canterbury Park has received approval from the Minnesota Racing Commission for a 69-day Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse in 2014, from May 16 through Sept. 13.
Canterbury Park reported a 25% increase in wagering and record average daily attendance during the 62-day meet that concluded Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Tack-Walking in Florida
- Private Zone to Florida for Rehabilitation
- Hanky Panky Tops Tattersalls at 2.7M Guineas
- KHRC Approves Turfway for Historical Racing
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows
- Robert Beck to Step Down as KHRC Chairman
- Racing Charities to Support on Giving Tuesday
- The Bid: Sustained Greatness
- What's Going On Here: Illinois on the Brink
- Registration Deadline Approaches