The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Monday that vouchers, including one that can be redeemed for a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to consumers around the country as part of this Saturday's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion.
- By Tom Precious
A few months after it was slapped with a $10,000 fine over its last promotional mailer, the New York Racing Association is trying again.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly