The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Monday that vouchers, including one that can be redeemed for a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to consumers around the country as part of this Saturday's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion.
A few months after it was slapped with a $10,000 fine over its last promotional mailer, the New York Racing Association is trying again.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- IFHA Releases List of Top 100 Group I Races
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms