The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Monday that vouchers, including one that can be redeemed for a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to consumers around the country as part of this Saturday's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion.
- By Tom Precious
A few months after it was slapped with a $10,000 fine over its last promotional mailer, the New York Racing Association is trying again.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off