A soft course at Deauville helped the Kentucky-bred 3-year-old Whipper win Sunday's Prix Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) at the same time it extracted a promise from the connections of Attraction to never try that footing again.
Ecurie Chalhoub's Special Kaldoun turned in an impressive performance Saturday to win the Prix Daniel Wildenstein Casino Barriere de La Rochelle (Fr-II) at muddy Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Irish-Bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand