A soft course at Deauville helped the Kentucky-bred 3-year-old Whipper win Sunday's Prix Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) at the same time it extracted a promise from the connections of Attraction to never try that footing again.
Ecurie Chalhoub's Special Kaldoun turned in an impressive performance Saturday to win the Prix Daniel Wildenstein Casino Barriere de La Rochelle (Fr-II) at muddy Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm