A soft course at Deauville helped the Kentucky-bred 3-year-old Whipper win Sunday's Prix Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) at the same time it extracted a promise from the connections of Attraction to never try that footing again.
Ecurie Chalhoub's Special Kaldoun turned in an impressive performance Saturday to win the Prix Daniel Wildenstein Casino Barriere de La Rochelle (Fr-II) at muddy Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag