"My Petite Fleur," a 60-pound fiberglass colt who was stolen from its display base in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. on July 20 was discovered floating in Schoharie Creek over the weekend.
Police In Saratoga Springs are searching for a stolen horse. According to the Saratogian newspaper, "My Petite Fleur" -- a 60-pound, brown fiberglass colt with flowers painted all over its body -- was taken from its concrete slab on Broadway in front of Saratoga Arms sometime in the early morning hours of July 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set