Venezuelan super horse My Own Business won the international $100,000 Copa Confraternidad, part of the Caribbean Series that is taking part at El Comandante Racetrack in Puerto Rico.
Four international horseracing events including the $300,000 Clasico Internacional del Caribe will take place at El Comandante Racetrack in Puerto Rico on Dec. 6-7.
My Own Business, Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old colt in his native Venezuela last year, finished sixth in his U.S. debut Wednesday at Saratoga. Carrying top weight of 120 pounds and facing six domestic competitors, My Own Business was ridden by John Velazquez for trainer Carlos Morales in the 1 1/8-mile, $57,000 allowance test.
My Own Business, Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old colt in his native Venezuela last year, makes his U.S. debut Wednesday in the seventh race at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica