Tattersalls staged the highest-grossing day ever seen at a European bloodstock auction Tuesday when the second breeding stock session at the December Sale resulted in gross sales of 21,060,500 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby