Fasig-Tipton has added two recent stakes-winning fillies to its summer selected horses of racing age sale that will be held July 9 in Lexington following the July yearling sale.
Come to Mischief was ultra-impressive in her career debut June 28 at Woodbine, making all the pace to win the $125,000 My Dear Stakes by six widening lengths as the longest shot in the field.
Undefeated Final Mesa made it three wins at three different tracks when she ran away from her four rivals to capture the $149,139 My Dear Stakes as the 3-10 choice at Woodbine June 26.
Augustin Stable's Nashinda toyed with her four rivals in the $187,125 My Dear Stakes at Woodbine Saturday, sailing away to a five-length tally in the five-furlong feature.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Retains Top World Ranking
- Race Day to Spendthrift for 2016
- Dubai World Cup Carnival Schedule Released
- Florida Court Deals Gretna Racing a Setback
- IFHA Joins Horse Racing Integrity Coalition
- THS: The Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup
- Normandy Invasion Retired From Racing
- Liam's Map to Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile
- Motion Appeals Medication Positive
- Russell Road Seeks Fourth WV Classic