Glencrest Farm's grade II winner Disposablepleasure has gone to the sidelines following a fourth-place finish in the May 27 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I), owner John Greathouse said May 31.
Disposablepleasure scored her second 2013 straight victory when she kicked clear in upper-stretch and prevailed by an easy 1 1/2 lengths over Brushed by a Star in the April 20 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) at Hawthorne.
Favored Disposablepleasure overcame a bad stumble at the start and a claim of foul to nose out Wildcat's Smile at the wire in the $200,000 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Nov. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million