Glencrest Farm's grade II winner Disposablepleasure has gone to the sidelines following a fourth-place finish in the May 27 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I), owner John Greathouse said May 31.
Disposablepleasure scored her second 2013 straight victory when she kicked clear in upper-stretch and prevailed by an easy 1 1/2 lengths over Brushed by a Star in the April 20 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) at Hawthorne.
Favored Disposablepleasure overcame a bad stumble at the start and a claim of foul to nose out Wildcat's Smile at the wire in the $200,000 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Nov. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection