Growing up in the Ninth Ward of New Orleans, Wayne Catalano learned early to fight for what he wanted. It was the kind of neighborhood where you didn't back down. "Life started out hard for me," Catalano said. "My mother raised five kids by herself. We weren't exactly what you call rich."
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic