Sahpresa defended her title with an easy 1 3/4 length victory in the Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket Oct. 2.
Lillie Langtry wore down Spacious in the final strides to claim a neck victory in the Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 4.
Goldikova further cemented her place in history with a dominating performance to capture the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) for the third straight year.
Class and consistency paid off in a major way as Music Show swept by Spacious in the final furlong to earn her first group I victory in the Etihad Airways Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket July 7.
Bethrah got up in the final strides to prevail by a head in a blanket finish in the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes