Godolphin's unbeaten filly Certify impressively launched her comeback from a lengthy stint on the sidelines Jan. 30, winning the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by DUBAL (UAE-II) in near record time at Meydan.
Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Under a whipping and driving Silvestre De Sousa, Godolphin filly Shuruq sped past pacesetter Empire Storm late and won the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round I (UAE-II) in a quick time Jan. 9 at Meydan.
The countdown to the world's richest race--the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I)--begins Jan. 9 with the first of 10 meetings of the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan Racecourse.
Trainer Mike de Kock sends out 13 runners on Dubai World Cup night, including Treasure Beach in the Dubai World Cup, and Igugu, The Apache, and Mushreq in the Dubai Duty Free. Watch Video
Mushreq will continue on a path toward the $5 million Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) next month after a convincing win Feb. 21 at Meydan in the $250,000 Al Fahidi Fort (UAE-II).
While trainer Mike de Kock's lone representative in the Balanchine (UAE-II) on Feb. 21 at Meydan is South African star Igugu, he sends a three-prong attack for the $250,000 Al Fahidi Fort (UAE-II) two races later.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Check Ligament Surgery Helps Racehorses with SDFT Injuries
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil