The renovated Steeplechase Gallery will have a new interactive feature during the upcoming meet at Saratoga Race Course, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame said July 10.
University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino, a Thoroughbred owner for two decades, will be the guest speaker at the 2007 National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Monday, Aug. 6.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
A new exhibition celebrating the achievements of Affirmed, the last Triple Crown winner, is open at the National Museum of Racing in Saratoga Springs, NY., through December 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan