The renovated Steeplechase Gallery will have a new interactive feature during the upcoming meet at Saratoga Race Course, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame said July 10.
University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino, a Thoroughbred owner for two decades, will be the guest speaker at the 2007 National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Monday, Aug. 6.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
A new exhibition celebrating the achievements of Affirmed, the last Triple Crown winner, is open at the National Museum of Racing in Saratoga Springs, NY., through December 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Youth on Display in Futurity
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- KY Downs Ready for Meet With Record Purses
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- First Starter Wins for Sire Get Rich Quick
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut