The renovated Steeplechase Gallery will have a new interactive feature during the upcoming meet at Saratoga Race Course, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame said July 10.
University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino, a Thoroughbred owner for two decades, will be the guest speaker at the 2007 National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Monday, Aug. 6.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
A new exhibition celebrating the achievements of Affirmed, the last Triple Crown winner, is open at the National Museum of Racing in Saratoga Springs, NY., through December 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires
- Ancient Secret Scores in Lake George
- McCarthy, Trainer of General Quarters, Dies
- Sweet Loretta Powers to Schuylerville Win
- Songbird Logs First Gallop at Saratoga
- Songbird Adds Star Power to Sunday's CCA Oaks