The renovated Steeplechase Gallery will have a new interactive feature during the upcoming meet at Saratoga Race Course, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame said July 10.
University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino, a Thoroughbred owner for two decades, will be the guest speaker at the 2007 National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Monday, Aug. 6.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
A new exhibition celebrating the achievements of Affirmed, the last Triple Crown winner, is open at the National Museum of Racing in Saratoga Springs, NY., through December 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Florida Derby Card to Receive Purse Incentive
- Hernandez Reaches 1,000th Victory Milestone
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap