Art McFadden, President of MEC Oregon Racing will resign his post on Friday, it was announced Dec. 30.
Magna Entertainment Corp. won't renew its lease of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Oregon when it expires Dec. 31, the company said in a Dec. 23 press release.
Magna Entertainment has completed its acquisition of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Portland, Ore. The racing conglomerate controlled by Frank Stronach has acquired the operations of Multnomah Greyhound Park for $5.97 million.
Magna Entertainment has signed agreements to take over the operation of Portland Meadows and acquire Multnomah Greyhound Park near Portland, Ore.
Most Popular Stories
- 32 Horses Die in Chicago-Area Stable Fire
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout
- Don't Tell Sophia Leads Falls City Handicap
- Big Macher Shows Star Quality in Cary Grant
- East Gift Takes Unusual Path Back to Clark
- Tom's Tribute Tops Talented Seabiscuit Cast
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Calgary Cat Sizzles in Kennedy Road Triumph
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Shipper Holiday Star Faces 10 in Turf Cup