Art McFadden, President of MEC Oregon Racing will resign his post on Friday, it was announced Dec. 30.
Magna Entertainment Corp. won't renew its lease of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Oregon when it expires Dec. 31, the company said in a Dec. 23 press release.
Magna Entertainment has completed its acquisition of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Portland, Ore. The racing conglomerate controlled by Frank Stronach has acquired the operations of Multnomah Greyhound Park for $5.97 million.
Magna Entertainment has signed agreements to take over the operation of Portland Meadows and acquire Multnomah Greyhound Park near Portland, Ore.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill