Art McFadden, President of MEC Oregon Racing will resign his post on Friday, it was announced Dec. 30.
Magna Entertainment Corp. won't renew its lease of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Oregon when it expires Dec. 31, the company said in a Dec. 23 press release.
Magna Entertainment has completed its acquisition of Multnomah Greyhound Park in Portland, Ore. The racing conglomerate controlled by Frank Stronach has acquired the operations of Multnomah Greyhound Park for $5.97 million.
Magna Entertainment has signed agreements to take over the operation of Portland Meadows and acquire Multnomah Greyhound Park near Portland, Ore.
Most Popular Stories
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- New Withholding, Reporting Rules Near Enactment
- Remembering Ben's Cat
- Ashleyluvssugar Highlights Eddie Read Stakes
- Secretariat Photo Album
- Richard's Kid Gets First Winner at Del Mar