The Illinois Racing Board, without prior notice and over the angry objections of some track operators, on Nov. 12 slapped an immediate ban on wagers involving more than three races. It also put off licensing two tote companies for next year.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard